We take lifestyle transformations seriously at
Warriors of Fitness.
Membership at Warriors of Fitness $125 per month
- Group Training Classes: modifiable to meet almost any difficulty level, you will be sweating and exhausted after!
Monday 6am, Noon, 6pm
Wednesday 6am, Noon, 6pm
Friday 6am and Noon
- Open Gym- We have new workouts daily, a trainer on site at all times to assist you during workouts to modify the difficulty of the exercises or explaining the use equipment.
- 30 Minute Success Session – Can be used interchangeably to discuss nutrition concerns and fitness goals, etc. Where ever you want to go, we want to help get you there!
“The group classes are excellent– some of the best I have ever been to! The trainers motivate you to push yourselves, and can give different exercises based on your fitness level. There are a variety of classes to pick from, and they are offered at many different times so you can make it work in your schedule! The trainers also have a ton of knowledge to help you change an exercise if it is hurting a certain area! I would highly recommend anyone to give them a try!”- Kenzi Burgei
Nutrition Kick Start $165
- Initial setup consultation, 7 to 10 day food journal, fitness goals
- Coach review and customized action plan
- Kitchen Makeover
- 2, 30 minute Success sessions
We would be happy to get your transformation started today! Use the form below and get a free class!
“I want Brandon to know how great the workouts are and that they are totally making a difference for our group. Individuals who never really worked out before and thought they couldn’t do something like this are now addicted and making every effort to get to the class. We are relieving stress and losing inches along the way. It’s challenging and changing us in the right way and I love being included in that and seeing it for other individuals.” – Michele Kowalkowski
“I’ve been working out with Brandon at Warriors of Fitness twice per week for several months.Brandon customizes my workouts and continually challenges me to improve my strength, stability and balance. He pays extra attention to isolating and eliminating weaknesses. (There are many.)Despite chronic achilles injuries that have forced me to moderate my running mileage, I recently finished 4th overall and 1st master in 1:15:51 at the Rock n Sole Half Marathon and then won the Cedarburg July 4th 5k. A great deal of the credit for those results goes to Brandon and his tailored workouts. (Even the ropes.)Additionally, as a coach of high school runners, as well as advanced marathoners, I highly recommend that runners of all ages and abilities add Brandon’s workouts to their regimen to improve strength and stamina.” -Eric Pilling